Google Groups

Re: Expected response code 200, got 401 Unknown authorization header Error 401

breno Apr 26, 2012 9:59 AM
Posted in group: Google Federated Login API
Hi,

From your POST, you're using OAuth2. I recommend you POST in the oauth2-dev forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en_US&fromgroups#!forum/oauth2-dev

--Breno.

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:01:27 AM UTC-7, Hugo Leon wrote:
Hi everyone.

Since last Monday am receiving this message Expected response code 200, got 401 Unknown authorization header Error 401, when I try to authenticate via OAuth in every domain on my application.

I'm using Zend Framework 1.11, and we have not upgraded anything on it, neither the code, nor server configuration.

Not sure if this is a related issue, but since yesterday I can't sign in to Google in Eclipse using Google App Engine Plugin.

Error:invalid_request

Missing required parameter: client_id

Details

Besides, today a coworker told me that in the Google Apps Migration Tool (2.3.1010.507) log is showing the following message:

HTTP/1.1 401 Unknown authorization header
WWW-Authenticate: GoogleLogin realm="http://www.google.com/accounts/ClientLogin", service="apps"

Thanks in advance for your help.