Google Groups

Re: Memory Timeline Jul 14, 2012 2:12 AM
Posted in group: Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hi IIya ! Can you explain me what you mean while you're talking about "detached DOM tree", "native memory". For the example, there's no iframe in the app.

Best Regards

On Thursday, July 12, 2012 4:11:50 PM UTC+2, wrote:

   I'm confused about a graph in  the timeline tool. As you can see in the attachement, the "DOM node count" and "Event Listener counts" are growing while the memory is still on about the same value. Seems like a leak but the memory is garbage collected and the level don't grow the same as DOM node and Event Listener increase, so what does it means ?
  Another bonus question : what is "document count" ?

Many tks :)