Google Groups

Re: can't import timeline saved data

Rob Cherny Mar 7, 2012 1:52 PM
Posted in group: Google Chrome Developer Tools
Hey guys,

I'm on Mac OS X 10.6.8 and with the Canary build and the production/
stable build both, I'm getting either (1) a crash if drag and drop the
saved JSON file (if the browser doesn't just default to try to show it
in a tab), or, the (2) File Open dialog appears off the screen in
either docked or stand alone window mode. I can open the window up
fully and use Expose to shrink all the open windows when I have done
"Load timeline data..." and the open dialog is off the screen and to
the bottom. Another guy here selecting Load Timeline data just crashed
it outright, and on Windows XP it was doing *nothing*.

Sure would be great to be able to do that, even in today's production
version. Can't use this data if we can't save it, basically.

:rob