Google Groups

Re: Free/busy feed returning all-day events in UTC without shift from calendar time zone.

char mata Apr 24, 2012 2:49 PM
Posted in group: Google Calendar API
I think this a bug and would like to see it fixed as well.

As an alternative it is possible to make an events.list request and use the 'fields' for a partial request to only return start/end times.

On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 2:02:25 PM UTC-4, Jordan Berg wrote:
Well, the time is mattering for me.  I am not fetching the events
themselves, only the freebusy times.  The freebusy times seem to be
ignoring the requested return timezone and instead returning the all
day event based on UTC.  I suppose that I can either detect 24 hour
events that are shifted to UTC, or maybe ask for the whole freebusy
request in UTC and do the timezone conversions myself, but these seem
kind of hackish.

I guess I am hoping if someone can point out something I am doing
wrong or point me in the right direction to report a bug (if this is
one) if this isn't the right place.

Cheers,

Jordan