Google Groups

Re: [google-apps-apis] Re: Reset password using AppsExtendedEntry

Rajan Merwade May 2, 2012 10:08 PM
Posted in group: Google Apps Domain Information and Management APIs
Hi Prashant

i have one query one of are customer wanted to implement password policy on his domain.

after 30 days force user to change password.

Please help me out with script.

On Wednesday, 16 March 2011 15:25:04 UTC+5:30, Prashant Tiwari wrote:
Yes Emmanuel, all new accounts not using hashed passwords will be affected by this change, including the Multi-Domain ones. The existing ones can retain their shorter older password until it's time for them to change, upon which they too will be enforced to set passwords of a minimum of 8 chars.

Prashant Tiwari | Google Developer Relations

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Emmanuel Dreux <edr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Am I impacted since I'm using the Multi Domain API that is sending plaintext? (I think so).

Regards.

2011/3/9 Prashant Tiwari <p...@google.com>
That's right, the password here will be plaintext, no hashing function is required.

-Prashant