Google Groups

New account terms of service page

Chris Heath Mar 28, 2012 11:19 AM
Posted in group: Google Apps Domain Information and Management APIs
If I create an account using the Provisioning API then go to login to that account, I am presented with a Terms Of Service page. However, if I create an account using the Control Panel I do not get the TOS page. Furthermore, if I display the attributes of each account using the API both show agreedToTerms=true. I have reviewed the api doc and cannot find anywhere that gives me the option to not present the TOS page.  Has anyone experienced this?  Do you know how to turn off the TOS page for accoutns created via the API.

-ch