Google Groups

Re: [google-appengine] Re: App Engine is finished, here's why

Kenneth Sep 1, 2011 5:33 AM
Posted in group: Google App Engine
My concern isn't people moving, there may be some of those but I'm not one of them.  Any cost savings I might hypothetically get from moving to another platform would be wiped out by several orders of magnitude on the cost of the port.  I'm also not at all convinced another platform would actually be cheaper looking at the whole picture.  I'm just depressed that the margins on my business have gotten that much thinner.

What I am highly concerned about is the message this sends to new customers.  I don't know, maybe that's not valid, it is beta after all.  I think I'm moving to step 5.