Google Groups

Re: [google-appengine] Re: Prerelease SDK 1.5.5 available for download!

Ikai Lan (Google) Oct 4, 2011 10:51 AM
Posted in group: Google App Engine
No external docs for anything yet (see my original post). We're working to get this out as quickly as possible. Where we can really be helped is if everyone here looking forward to the release did some local testing of the SDK. We'll likely uncover bugs in our testing, but the sooner we can uncover things, the sooner we can get this out.

--
Ikai Lan

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Tapir <tapi...@gmail.com> wrote:
The: "Cross Group (XG) transactions".feature should be added earlier.
It is so important, especially for nosql app.