Google Groups

Re: [google-appengine] Re: Google App Engine community support is moving to Stack Overflow

Jeff Schnitzer Feb 9, 2012 7:02 AM
Posted in group: Google App Engine
What's a good workflow for dealing with stackoverflow that doesn't involve going and checking on the actual website?  If it doesn't show up in my inbox or RSS reader (or sometimes hackernews) it might as well not exist to me.

So far getting an email digest for the google-app-engine just does not cut it.  My workflow here in Gmail is reasonable - I have a list of all the appengine-related emails stored in a label, with filters that automatically star messages a few choice keywords.  The stackoverflow digest not only evades my priority filter but actually forces me to read through a lengthy email.  Not going to happen.

Is RSS the way to go?  Any special tricks?

Jeff