Google Groups

Re: [google-appengine] SMALLEST and FASTEST Template Engine on Python

ego008 Apr 30, 2012 5:48 PM
Posted in group: Google App Engine
tenjin is fastest.

2012/4/29 Anand Mistry <ami...@google.com>
Also, jinja2 has C-accelerated escaping (via markupsafe) in python27, which should add to the speed.

On Wednesday, 25 April 2012 20:09:07 UTC+10, Takashi Matsuo (Google) wrote:
Hi Ayan,

I have not tried it myself yet, but how about tenjin?
http://www.kuwata-lab.com/tenjin/

Besides that, if you can use python2.7 runtime, jinja2 is now bundled
in the SDK, and should be fast thanks to its bytecode cache, which is
only available with python2.7 runtime.

However, in most cases, the difference here might be negligible
compared to the cost of various RPCs.

-- Takashi

Takashi Matsuo | Developer Advocate | tma...@google.com | 03-6384-9224

小脚丫.宝宝微博  http://gobaby.sinaapp.com/