Google Groups

Re: [google-appengine] App Engine 1.6.5 Released

Maxim Lacrima Apr 25, 2012 5:16 AM
Posted in group: Google App Engine
Does this release include a fix for this issue:

I still have problems described there if I do large asynchronous puts.

On 25 April 2012 00:34, Marzia Niccolai <marce+a...@google.com> wrote:
Hi,

We've released 1.6.5 today, with some really cool features you can read about here: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2012/04/app-engine-165-released.html

One of the most exciting is projection queries, the description of which I'll crib from the above post:

"We’ve introduced an experimental type of query, projection queries, in the Datastore. For the SQL fans amongst us, this is similar to queries of the form:

SELECT Property1, Property2 FROM MyEntity ORDER BY Property3

Projection queries have the same cost and performance characteristics as keys-only queries but return entity objects populated only with the requested properties."

Python docs:

Java docs:

with regards,
Maxim