Google Groups

Re: [google-appengine] Re: App Engine Chat Time!

Robert Kluin Mar 8, 2012 7:38 AM
Posted in group: Google App Engine
  1) Start a new thread.  You responded to a completely unrelated post
from many months ago.
  2) Be more specific.  It is not clear if you want to diagram the
relationship between your data, or you want to diagram the schema.