Google Groups

Re: Testing blob migration

c h Apr 29, 2012 10:47 AM
Posted in group: Google App Engine
i've tried this again with 1 other app and 2 other destination apps.  all are having the same result.  no __BlobInfo__ or __BlobMigration__ tables in the datastore, nothing in the blob viewer.  Are there settings that might have prevented the blob copy?

thanks so much,

christian

On Friday, April 27, 2012 6:06:30 PM UTC-7, c h wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to test migration from master/slave to HRD.  I just ran the migration and selected the option for migrating blobs.  i got the notification that the migration is complete, but i don't see any blobs in the blob viewer of my destination app.  has anyone else had this experience?  what can i do to get my blobs to show up in my copied app?

thanks,

christian