Google Groups

Re: DMA Dimension

Jeetendra Mar 3, 2012 4:22 PM
Posted in group: google-analytics-management-api

Currently API does not expose the DMA dimension, so there's no way to access it. Day of week is already available (it's ga:dayOfWeek). BTW, there are no such thing as hidden dimensions in the API. You can view the full list of available dimensions and metrics here.

On Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:39:51 AM UTC-8, Robert Mack wrote:

I am new to GA and need some help with the DMA markets dimension.  It
is my understanding that this dimension is hidden but still
available.  How do I access this dimension?  I am also interested in
the Day of Week dimension.  How do I access that hidden dimension?
Please be specific.  I would like to use the new version of GA.

Bob Mack