Google Groups

Re: Account Feed on Management API JavaScript seems broken...

Jeetendra Feb 7, 2012 6:18 PM
Posted in group: Google Analytics Management API

You're trying to access an older version of Mgmt API, which was
deprecated in Aug 2011 and was turned off recently. Since August, we
have sent out a number of reminders that XML requests for the older
versions will automatically receive v2.4 responses, and that
JavaScript client libraries will stop working since they rely on the
older JSON response, which is no longer supported. We have added a
completely new JSON output in version 3.0 and it supports new JS
client libraries as well. We would recommend that you start using the
newer version of the API -- either v2.4 (XML) or v3.0 (JSON).

Here's the group that you should subscribe to for announcements
related to the API.