Google Groups

Re: Batch processing with no User Interaction

Zhao Jun Dec 19, 2011 10:57 PM
Posted in group: google-analytics-management-api
With the new release, I think what you are hoping for is true now. Once user gives you consent, Google will not ask for user consent again.

Go to change #3

I think refresh token does not require user intervention at all. If you are Google Python Library, it actually automatically refresh the access token when you authorize the http request.

    # The closure that will replace 'httplib2.Http.request'.
    def new_request(uri, method='GET', body=None, headers=None,
      if not self.access_token:'Attempting refresh to obtain initial access_token')