google-analytics-api

ClientLogin with GoogleAnalytics API v.2.4

Jerry W May 1, 2012 8:06 AM
Posted in group: Google Analytics Reporting API
Hi,

I'm currently using analytics api v2.3 with clientLogin. As I understand https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/core/v2/gdataAuthentication I have to use v2.4 but I can still use clientLogin.
I only have to append the key-parameter to any analytics call (therefor I have to register my app) and have to use the new urlĀ  (https://www.googleapis.com/analytics/v2.4/data instead of https://www.google.com/analytics/feeds/data). But unfortunatly this is not enough.
Do any other urls have to be changed? Is the url for clientLogin still https://www.google.com/accounts/ClientLogin ?

TIA
JerryWho