Google Groups

Send me my API Code of

Surya Jan 2, 2012 11:02 PM
Posted in group: google-analytics-api

6 month industrial training live project in chandigarh Sp web soltuion

SP Web Solution training & development software company .
we provides industrial training Live project based for 6 Month Students of MCA,B.Tec/Msc-IT .In Our Company training course designed on live project by experienced Developers. 100% practical work during Training session.
We Provide Training in : c#
2.PHP , Joomla, Wordpress
3.Web Designing , Graphic Designing

This is Practical Based Training with Live Projects.
* Industrial Training Program for Fresh Pass outs (MCA, BCA, Bsc IT, B.Tech)
* 6/4 Weeks Project Based Training (B.Tech after 3rd year training, MCA Freshers, BCA, Bsc IT )
****.....Normal Fee Structure.*******
To enroll for SP Web Solution Training/ Internship Program contact us:
SCO 65, 2nd Floor, Tribune Road Gurdwara Market,Sector 20-C Chandigarh .
Visit our website: