Google Groups

go1.1beta1 released

Andrew Gerrand Apr 3, 2013 10:12 PM
Posted in group: golang-nuts
Hi Go nuts,

We have just released go1.1beta1, a test version of Go 1.1 cut from the default branch at revision 267bb9854177.

This is not a release candidate: We are still finalizing some details and tracking down a couple more bugs, but it should be ready for almost any purpose and there will be no significant changes other than bug fixes before the release. If you want to try out how Go 1.1 works for you, this is a way to get started early.

Please help us by testing your Go programs with the new tool chain and libraries, and report any problems using the issue tracker:
    http://golang.org/issue/new

You can download binary and source distributions from the usual place:
    https://code.google.com/p/go/downloads/list?q=go1.1beta1

To find out what has changed, read the release notes for Go 1.1:
    http://tip.golang.org/doc/go1.1html

Documentation for Go 1.1 is available at http://tip.golang.org/

Thanks,
Andrew