Google Groups

Go 1.1 Release Candidate 1 released

Andrew Gerrand May 1, 2013 7:59 AM
Posted in group: golang-nuts
Hi Go nuts,

We have just released go1.1rc1, a release candidate for Go 1.1. It is cut from the default branch at revision bea6199b09ea.

This release candidate should be stable and production-ready, but please exercise caution when deploying it to critical systems.

Please help us by testing your Go programs with the new tool chain and libraries, and report any problems using the issue tracker:

You can download binary and source distributions from the usual place:

To find out what has changed, read the release notes for Go 1.1:

Documentation for Go 1.1 is available at

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the release so far. We're almost there!