Google Groups

Re: Go Meetup mid-March?

Gary Miller Feb 23, 2011 8:20 PM
Posted in group: Goannas
I'm in. At Google is good for me.

Regards
Gary

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Andrew Gerrand <a...@google.com> wrote:
Hi Go users!

Anyone keen to have another Go User Group meeting for mid-March?

Kees Varekamp writes Go code at work; his company that produces Market
Research software. He is interested in presenting for us while
visiting from New Zealand.

Would anyone else care to share their Go experiences? I can also
prepare something if anyone has a specific topic of interest.

We could do it at Google or at some other venue. I am open to
suggestions, but if all else fails I can get space at Google.

Andrew