Google Groups

Re: Go Interview

Steve Dalton Jan 23, 2011 2:39 AM
Posted in group: Goannas
Hi Guys
The Go interview I did with Andrew is now available at
http://www.codingbynumbers.com/2011/01/coding-by-numbers-episode-20-interview.html
We're also on iTunes if you search for us.
I still haven't been able to work out for us to appear in Google
listen results - Andrew - anyone in Google that can help me there!!!
Steve