Google Groups

Re: [Gmail-Users] How to Forward multiple messages to a specified recipient(s), in one effort

Zack Tennant Feb 3, 2012 11:31 AM
Posted in group: Gmail-Users
Not within the webgui there isn't.  But with POP or IMAP you could use an offline mail reader to do that such as Outlook or Thunderbird.  Technically, those programs are really just generating a completely brand new message and putting the ones you're talking about as attachments.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 22:30, BR <brian...@gmail.com> wrote:

So, f'rinstance, i can "check" five messages, and send all of 'em to
my sweetheart, at once (just as I might dump five to Trash, at once)..

Is there already a way to do this, that I'm overlooking?

.