Google Groups

Slides 7th GhentFPG meeting & meeting format

jaspervdj Apr 28, 2011 1:51 AM
Posted in group: Ghent Functional Programming Group
Dear all,

I have attached the slides used in the 7th GhentFPG meeting. I don't
have Pieter Audenaert's slides yet, due to a small technical problem,
but they will also be posted here once they are available.

Since there seemed to be some sort of interest during the meeting for
some problem solving, I was thinking of changing the format of the
next meeting (which will be held at the end of June) a bit: we could
first have a talk, then do some collaborative problem solving (e.g.
one problem, 40 mins), and then have another talk. Any thoughts on
this?

Cheers,
Jasper