Google Groups

Re: [GGAFL GoogleGroup] Slippery Balls Training Wednesday

noam.scott615 Apr 11, 2012 9:13 AM
Posted in group: GGAFL
I get back from Miami tonight. Won't make training unfortunately. I'm up for a kick anytime this wknd. Make sure to bring Chyna a towel so he can Dry off his slippery balls

Sent from my iPhone