Google Groups

Re: Fwd: Environmental Audit Inquiry - comments to the Members

Josh Horton Feb 24, 2012 4:34 AM
Posted in group: geoengineering
This letter is heartening to see, as many of us are very uncomfortable
with the notion of near-term deployment in the Arctic.  Did anyone
attend this hearing?  I know John Nissen was scheduled to be a
witness.  Is this available for viewing online?

Josh Horton