Google Groups

Re: Would like accessible to all viewers

nick May 24, 2012 10:58 AM
Posted in group: GA-easy-dash-feedback
Hi So,

The only issue is that there is a quota on # of API requests / day and concurrent requests.

Once you hit either of these limits, the API will stop working for you and everybody else.

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:37:56 AM UTC-7, Martin Morrey wrote:
Me too.

On Friday, May 11, 2012 3:30:29 AM UTC+1, John Dorsey wrote:
Excellent library!  I would however like it to be visible to anyone that comes to my website, not just people who have access to my Google Analytics account [me].