Google Groups

Re: Demo not working as expected

Josha van Praag May 11, 2012 3:27 AM
Posted in group: GA-easy-dash-feedback
Cool. This works indeed. Is there any way to do the authentication on the server-side (php)? Because I want to implement this in a backend environment but my user has no access to the Google Analytics account. Only I have access.

Thanks
Josha

On Thursday, May 10, 2012 11:06:51 PM UTC+2, mrpatrick wrote:

On Thursday, May 10, 2012 3:51:04 PM UTC-4, Eric Wong wrote:
There seems to be a bug where the Google API object (gapi) is not loaded/available when the gadashInit() function is called. It's a bit crude but for now you might be able to workaround this by calling the main function on the document.ready or onLoad event.

I had the same issue - tried Eric's suggestion of doing it onLoad and it worked.  See below for original / modified versions for diff

Thanks,

Pat