Google Groups

Re: [FT] Fusion Table maps not showing up in some version of IE

Kathryn from Fusion Tables Team Apr 23, 2012 2:06 PM
Posted in group: Fusion Tables API Users Group
Hi there,

I tested the site in both IE 8 and 9, and the map is displaying fine for me. Do you know which version of IE they are using?

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Kiawah <> wrote:
I have had a few calls today that my embedded Google Maps (created
with Fusion tables) are not showing up in IE.  They work fine on my PC
running Chrome.  Any help would be appreciated.

Link to one of the maps with a reported issue:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Fusion Tables API Users Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at