Google Groups

Re: F# in the Enterprise Panel Recording Posted

7sharp9 May 17, 2011 2:48 PM
Posted in group: FSharp

As much as there was interesting stuff presented, it shows you thats still plenty of great stuff to approach with f#, code complexity and volume are reduced significantly for starters.

Its made me more determined, I'm going to push f# in the server side as much as possible, interesting times...