Google Groups

Re: Is there a way to get notifications when a Client views an Invoice?

Nox Dineen (FreshBooks) Mar 2, 2012 11:10 AM
Posted in group: FreshBooks API (not monitored)
Hi Clint,

You haven't missed anything, access to the client view event isn't
currently available through the API. It would definitely be a useful
addition, I can't make any promises but I'll remind the API team how
popular it would be to provide access to it.

Nox Dineen | FreshBooks