Google Groups

Re: Expense image attachment through API

Nox Dineen (FreshBooks) Feb 17, 2012 12:51 PM
Posted in group: FreshBooks API (not monitored)
Hi Brett,

I'm sorry, I'm hesitant to estimate in case something delays it and
people end up banking on my estimated release date. I'm pretty excited
about some of the new API functionality, so I will definitely keep
pestering people internally to get things tested, documented and out
for public use as fast as we can.

Cheers,
Nox