Google Groups

Re: EC Status

Graeme Boyd Apr 25, 2012 8:12 AM
Posted in group: FreeAgent API
Hi Matthew,

EC Status support should just work but was missing from the documentation.  I've updated the documentation now.  It should just be a case of setting the invoice's ec_status field to the required value either "Non-EC", "EC Services" or "EC Goods".

Kind regards,

On 25 April 2012 12:19, Matthew Hall <> wrote:

Does anyone know how can we set EC Status on an invoice using the API?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FreeAgent API" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Graeme Boyd
Senior Software Engineer