Google Groups

Re: Plans to do P+L

Dogsbody Apr 19, 2012 9:25 AM
Posted in group: FreeAgent API

Just to chime in as I've come to the API v2 all excited.

I don't really need any of the current API.  The FreeAgent product does just fine :-)

I would however love to have access to the Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets via the API as then I can write some custom reports for my business.

Thank you for listening

On Thursday, 15 March 2012 10:54:04 UTC, Nic Wise wrote:
Thats the main one that people have been _demanding_ in mobileAgent.
the others (invoices, tax timeline) I can already get.