Google Groups

Re: Plans to do P+L

Graeme Boyd Mar 15, 2012 3:49 AM
Posted in group: FreeAgent API
Hi Nic,

The P&L is not there at the moment.  We definitely plan to expose more resources and I'll add this to the list.

Any others you'd like to see?

On 15 March 2012 10:43, Nic Wise <> wrote:
Hi there

Any plans to expose the info thats on the FA homepage? ie profit and
loss for current year - the rest, I think, is available.

Or did I miss it in the docs?

Nic Wise
t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken |

Nearest Bus: find when the next bus is coming to your stop.
mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go:
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FreeAgent API" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Graeme Boyd
Senior Software Engineer