Google Groups

Re: Error when logging in for OAuth

Graeme Boyd Apr 30, 2012 3:38 AM
Posted in group: FreeAgent API
Hi Matt,

There are two failed logins from your app which I can see in the logs.

1.  An invalid URL has been specified as the redirect URI.  The URI has a custom URL scheme but no path.
2.  "application/json" is set as the Accept header for the login page.  The login page is a html form so some form of html Accept header should be set.

Kind regards,

On 28 April 2012 13:06, Matt Oakley <> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have setup my app in the Developer Dashboard and redirect my user to
the login screen from an iOS app. Once I've logged in, I get
redirected to the request_approval page and receive the error "Sorry,
there's been a problem."

Is there anything I'm missing in the app setup?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FreeAgent API" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Graeme Boyd
Senior Software Engineer