Google Groups

Re: Error when logging in for OAuth

Graeme Boyd Apr 30, 2012 3:38 AM
Posted in group: FreeAgent API
Hi Matt,

There are two failed logins from your app which I can see in the logs.

1.  An invalid URL has been specified as the redirect URI.  The URI has a custom URL scheme but no path.
2.  "application/json" is set as the Accept header for the login page.  The login page is a html form so some form of html Accept header should be set.

Kind regards,

Graeme

On 28 April 2012 13:06, Matt Oakley <ma...@creativeintent.co.uk> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have setup my app in the Developer Dashboard and redirect my user to
the login screen from an iOS app. Once I've logged in, I get
redirected to the request_approval page and receive the error "Sorry,
there's been a problem."

Is there anything I'm missing in the app setup?

Thanks

Graeme Boyd
Senior Software Engineer
FreeAgent Central Ltd