Google Groups

Re: New foursquare API outbound IP ranges (Important for firewalled Push API consumers)

Akshay Patil May 4, 2012 6:28 AM
Posted in group: Foursquare API
We will now be eliminating messages fromĀ

and all Push requests will originate from

Feel free to update your whitelists accordingly.

~ak

On Monday, April 23, 2012 2:56:37 PM UTC-4, Akshay Patil wrote:
We're updating the list of IP addresses where outgoing API requests (i.e. Push API messages) originate from. Starting next week, requests will now originate from these IP ranges:

Those of you with firewalls will want to make sure to whitelist these IP addresses for incoming connections.

The published list of IP addresses posted @ the bottom of https://developer.foursquare.com/overview/realtime will be updated later today.

Cheers!

~ak