Google Groups

Re: Problem with real-time API foursquare

Akshay Patil Nov 9, 2011 9:47 AM
Posted in group: Foursquare API
Have you checked your console to see if there are push error messages? foursquare.com/oauth

~ak
--
Akshay Patil / Foursquare Platform Evangelist
@akdotcom / @foursquareapi

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Artsem <artsem....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everybody.
Here’s situation. We have 2 users:  A and B.
1. User A created consumer. At the row “PUSH API NOTIFICATIONS” he selected “All check-ins at venues your users manage will be pushed to your consumer”.
Also user A is the manager of one venue.
And finally user A granted access for his consumer.
2. User B granted access for user’s A consumer, too.
3. Then, user B goes to venue that is managed by user A and check-in there. Unfortunately service that user A has created earlier (look at step #1) got nothing.
Could somebody explain why service didn’t receive any messages from push api. And what exactly we missed in scenario above?

Thanks

http://groups.google.com/group/foursquare-api