Google Groups

RE: {Food Safety Dubai} Re: Allergen management model

Richard Sprenger Apr 16, 2012 5:35 AM
Posted in group: Dubai's Food Safety Clinic

Allan

There are many catering businesses and supermarkets in the UK providing clear guidance on foods that are free of specific allergens.

What are you recommending for Dubai? I presume you are not suggesting that persons suffering from allergens avoid purchasing food – or take pot luck?

There is a tremendous amount that can be done to reduce the risk to acceptable levels – starting with clear labelling and good communication.

Regards

Richard