Google Groups

Re: Fitbit uploader for Mac OS X client issues / third-party uploader available?

Richard Green Jan 6, 2012 4:42 PM
Posted in group: Fitbit API
Hi,

I became aware of the following project last week: https://github.com/qdot/libfitbit I have downloaded it and it seems to be running (with a few minor issues) on my MacBook. It is, however all coded in Python so theres very little chance of it causing any kind of issues that the official Fitbit uploader does - such as kernel panics!

Its interesting to see that a few people working in their spare time seem to have succeeded in creating a stable uploader for Fitbit, whilst a paid team of developers at Fitbit have managed to make very little, if any, progress in the past few years!