Google Groups

Re: Firebug 1.10a3

steveapple Feb 17, 2012 2:54 AM
Posted in group: Firebug
Hi folks,
Firebug 1.10a3 and previous version / firefox 10.0.2 / windows 7:x64
When the widow pane width is narrowed, the selector names in the right window pane containing the stylesheet history become overwritten with the stylesheet file names in blue.This obsures the item's selector name. See attached screen capture.
Otherwise, my very grateful thanks for a really excellent plug-in which has helped me solve a number of problems that would have been difficult to find any other way!
Cheers, Steve A, Johannesburg South Africa