Google Groups

Re: Firebug 1.10.0a5

pd Mar 9, 2012 8:04 PM
Posted in group: Firebug
This is good to see, thanks Honza, Seb and everyone. Shame the Firefox dev tools people barely managed to credit any of these changes (unless the were embargoed?) and the move to Github was given little more than 8 words here: http://blog.mozilla.com/devtools/2012/03/08/firefox-developer-tools-update-march-8/

Boy it makes my blood boil how they have and are treating Firebug.

The entities change should be a real winner. Thanks.

Keep up the good work everyone.

pd

On Saturday, March 10, 2012 4:15:26 AM UTC+11, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
http://blog.getfirebug.com/2012/03/09/firebug-1-10a5/

Also note that we moved entire Firebug source base to github.com

Here is the new repo:
https://github.com/firebug/firebug

Honza