Google Groups

Re: [firebug] Re: color indication in DOM Panel

Markus Staab Aug 20, 2012 7:46 AM
Posted in group: Firebug
Another point:

Am Montag, 20. August 2012 16:35:17 UTC+2 schrieb Sebastian Zartner:
I wonder why the info about the variable type is not clear enough. Strings in JavaScript are surrounded by quotes, so they are inside the DOM panel. Numbers and boolean values are easily recognizable, too. And functions and objects display either function() or Object { ... }.

IMO the more important thing is to differentiate between the different categories like DOM and user-defined properties.
Therefore I created issue 5364 some time ago.

Sebastian