Google Groups

Re: [farcry-user] Re: Problem with glid parameter tags in Farcry 3

AJ Mercer Jun 22, 2011 10:28 PM
Posted in group: farcry-user
not sure if it will work in v3 (might be a v 5/6 thing)
but try appending
/gclid/tags
to the URL

On 23 June 2011 12:53, gorl...@rentsmart.com.au <gorl...@rentsmart.com.au> wrote:
hi AJ,

It works with the & but would also like it to work with the ?

thanks in advance,

Gavin

On Jun 23, 12:45 pm, AJ Mercer <ajmer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> try
> &gclid= tags
>
> On 23 June 2011 10:57, gorli...@rentsmart.com.au
> <gorli...@rentsmart.com.au>wrote:
>

> > hi,
>
> > I have been tasked with trying to resolve an issue with Farcry 3.  We
> > are trying to enable support of ?gclid= tags as At present we are
> > recieving 410-gone header responses instead of a proper ‘200 – OK’
> > response when we attempt to use the ? parameter.  this is affecting
> > our ability to use adwords tagging.
>
> > I think this is related to our go.cfm file but am unsure of how to
> > resolve this error.
>
> > has anyone done this with Farcry3?
>
> > cheers.
>
> > Gavin
>
> > --

> *AJ Mercer*
> <webonix:net strength="Industrial" /> <http://webonix.net> | <webonix:org
> community="Open" /> <http://webonix.org>http://twitter.com/webonix
> Railo Community Manager <http://www.getrailo.org/index.cfm/community/team/>

AJ Mercer
<webonix:net strength="Industrial" /> | <webonix:org community="Open" />
http://twitter.com/webonix