Google Groups

Re: Input turnaround time

Bradley (Sr. Product Manager at Factual) Feb 6, 2012 3:50 PM
Posted in group: Factual Developer Group
Hi Doug-

We are currently in the final stages of migrating from our older Version API to our new Version 3 API.  The new API has been in beta since August, and one of the last pieces is going live with the Input and Flag calls for making corrections or inserting new rows into tables.  These tools will be out in the next couple weeks.  In the meantime, inputs sent using the older version of the API will take a couple weeks to migrate, as we periodically sync the old table to the new to merge the edits in.  Once we release the new write API, things will get a little more automated.  If you have a large quantity of data you need added to a dataset to guarantee your app has 100% coverage, I highly recommend contacting me directly.  We can run an off-line de-duplication, cleaning and mapping process to merge your data in very quickly.

Bradley