Google Groups

Factual API

akshay chugh Mar 15, 2012 4:41 AM
Posted in group: Factual Developer Group
Hi all,
I wish to implement my services using Factual API , but had some doubts concerning it. So i would appreciate it if you could help me out on the under stated issues :-
1. what is the maximum limit for $meters parameter in geo filtering
2. when i filter my query based on the category Travel & Tourism > Railroads & Trains , i dont get the results that i am looking for . I mean it doesnt return back me the names of railway stations rather it gives me the names of companies associated with railways. So is there any way in which i could modify my query to get the results for railway stations.

Akshay Chugh
(Intern at Sabre Holdings Pvt. Ltd.)