Google Groups

Re: printf style debugging question

jeremyosborne Feb 20, 2012 5:36 PM
Posted in group: Evennia
Sorry for the confusion. I was/am editing the python files, and am
just not able to get print statements to show up in my terminal window
from where I'm running the game.

However, I am able to see my log messages in portal.log now, and tail -
f is working. I'm sure I'll figure out what I did wrong with the print
statements, but as long as I have log statements and know where I can
find them, I'm good.

Thanks!