Google Groups

Re: Etsy API Planned Downtime this Friday, Oct 14

Nicole Oct 14, 2011 6:50 AM
Posted in group: Etsy API
To look on the bright side, at least this gives all of us the chance
to fully test our apps for the 503 case ;)

Just a question on this maintenance, as this is being done on a Friday
afternoon, is there going to be members of the API team available for
updates over the weekend should something not go to plan (fingers
crossed it doesn't, but you never know)?