Google Groups

Re: io:fwrite vs. io:format

Martin J. Logan Jan 23, 2011 8:42 PM
Posted in group: erlangcamp
No problem Lloyd. Looking at code in some languages can be a bit of a
waste of time for small issues due to the time it takes to get context
and understand what you are looking at. With Erlang it is often quite
valuable to jump into the code - referential transparency is to thank
for that. What you see is often what you get. This holds true for any
functional language that eschews side effects as well of course.

Cheers,
Martin