Google Groups

Re: {Eportfolio_conversations} EpCoP: are you sitting comfortably; let us begin our stories

alexanderhayes Aug 25, 2010 1:45 AM
Posted in group: Eportfolio_conversations

Lol ...... Just read the grammar errors my automated companion is
making via my iPhone......oh and I forgot to mention just how
important the mobile phone is in the construction of my portfolio
construction also.

I now sleep with it.....under my pillow.

Sad I know:)